TRIO-Student Support Services is offering a Summer Bridge Track that focuses on assisting first year, current TRIO-SSS participants, and persisting TRIO-SSS eligible students. Those participating get a head start on their academic careers.
The Summer Bridge Program will be offering one course track which includes IS 103 & ENGLISH 100/100S
Interdisciplinary Studies 103
May 26-June 4, 2020
Instructor: Jolene Suda
English 100 (MWF) / English 100S (TR)
May 26– July 2, 2020
Instructor: Ken Quilantang
Courses are free to qualifying students. However, students are responsible for the cost of course text books and any necessary materials. In addition, students are required to attend a mandatory orientation, study hall, tutoring sessions, academic support seminars, and more.
ELIGIBILITY & PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
- Have Honolulu Community College be your home campus
- Must be working towards a degree
- Be enrolled at Honolulu Community College for the Fall 2020 semester with at least 6 credits or more
- Have not already earned a college certificate, associates degree or higher
- Must be a TRIO-SSS participant
Students interested in enrolling must apply by Monday, April 27, 2020 no later than 4:00pm. Stop by the TRIO-SSS office located in building 7, room 309, for an application.