On Thursday, restrictions will be lifted on a small number of business on the island:
- Certain real estate services will now be allowed.
- Car dealerships can reopen for sales and leasing activities, with restrictions.
- All automated service providers, such as automated car washes will also be permitted.
- Mobile providers, such as mobile pet groomers, have also been given the green light.
- Services provided on a one-on-basis can be done as long as social distancing is maintained.
- And all public and private golf courses can reopen under new guidelines.
The following businesses will be allowed to resume operations starting at 4:30 p.m.
By Kristofel Abella
Ka Lā staff writer