The Honolulu Community College Library will be open for limited walk-in services for students and other UH affiliates.
When visiting the library in person,
- Check your symptoms using LumiSight UH App before coming to campus
- Check-in at the counter and scan your UH ID card
- You can provide your UH username or 8-digit ID number as alternatives
- Wear a face covering or face mask securely over your nose and mouth for the entire duration of your visit
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet
- Wash your hands frequently
- No food or drinks are allowed
- Limit your COVID exposure risk by completing your visit in a timely manner
- Return books in the outside book drop next to the library’s front entrance
Monday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Tuesday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday: Online & by appointment
Online Service Hours:
Chat, email, phone & by appt.
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Closed: Sat, Sun & Holidays
Group study rooms will remain closed until further notice. The second floor is also closed. No browsing of book collection, but book paging is available upon request.