Registration for Spring classes is well under way. If you haven’t signed up for classes yet, now would be a good time because many classes are already filling up.
Here’s a list of reminders from the Records Office:
2. FINANCIAL AID. For most students, financial aid is awarded
for Fall and Spring. To see if you were awarded for spring,
check “award payment schedule” on your MyUH portal under
Financial Aid. If you haven’t applied yet, you can still
apply for Spring 2015. For more information call 845-9116 or go to Bldg.6, 1st Floor.
3. The payment deadline is 4 p.m. Dec. 12. And HonCC now offers a payment plan:
4. The ON-LINE SCHEDULE of classes is now available:
5. If you need assistance with selecting classes, now is the best
time to meet with a Counselor for assistance. Advising is
available 9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and
Fridays, but appointments are necessary. Please check the online calendar for availability
For more information: call 847-9834, Bldg.6, 1st Floor.
6. Some programs have special requirements. Check to be sure you have met them before trying to register for classes.
If you have questions, check the Admissions Office, or call
845-9129 to double check.
7. Check to see if there are any holds on your account that may prevent you from being eligible
to register? You can check for holds (i.e. parking tickets,
library fines, etc.) that may be on your account by logging on
to your MyUH account.
8. If you were anticipating TRANSFER CREDITS to be applied toward
your HonCC degree this semester and have not received
confirmation in the mail, please contact the Records Office at
845-9120 to check on the status of your request.