Writng workshops this semester
The Writing Center is offering a series of workshops this semester open to all students and instructors.
The first workshop will be on “How to format using Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and Mac Pages. ” It will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16 in the writing center., which is located in Building 71, the portable classrooms located at the ewa end of campus.
Other workshops planned for this semester include:
• Jan. 23. Subject/verb agreement
• Feb. 4. MLA/APA
• Feb. 13. Paragraph Development
• Feb. 20. Revising for an Audience
• Feb. 25. Planning Your Essay
• March 6. Finalizing your Term Paper
For more information about the center and its workshops , contact Conred Maddox , firstname.lastname@example.org.