Enrollment for the University of Hawaii reached a new high this year with 60,633 students on all campuses. At Honolulu Community College, the number of students — 4,650 students — was virtually unchanged from last fall.
This is the sixth straight year enrollment has grown across the entire UH system.
Here’s a look at the ups and downs of enrollment at all UH community colleges this fall:
* Hawai‘i CC, 3,686 students, a decrease of 247 or 6.3 percent;
* Honolulu CC, 4,650 students, a decrease of 6 or 0.1 percent;
* Kapi‘olani, 9,081 students, a decrease of 52 or 0.6 percent;
* Kaua‘i, 1,512 students, an increase of 78 or 5.4 percent;
* Leeward CC, 8,039 students, a gain of 92 or 1.2 percent;
* UH Maui College, 4,372 students, a decrease of 146 or 3.2 percent; and
* Windward CC, 2,778 students, a gain of 41 or 1.5 percent.